How to get started working with us
It couldn't be simpler
Just get in touch by email, phone or online and we can informally chat through your requirements. It will be a friendly, no-nonsense chat and if we don't fit what you're looking for then we'll shake hands and not pester you.
WE DON'T EMPLOY SALES PEOPLE.
OUR STAFF ARE INCENTIVISED TO KEEP EXISTING CLIENTS HAPPY, NOT WIN NEW BUSINESS.
We'll follow whichever route you feel best: a meeting, a request for proposal, a presentation or we can send you some comprehensive documentation for review. Interview us as if we were a potential employee or we can just meet for a coffee.
We give you all the info you need to know about what we can do for you, how we do it and the standards you can benchmark us by. We can:
- Arrange an introductory meeting to find out your needs and more about you, and to introduce ourselves
- Explain how we work and why we are different and our Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Agree what you want us to do for you
- Provide a comprehensive and clear proposal, either on a fixed cost unlimited support, or flexible timecard basis. We will provide all of the supporting contract agreement and Service Level Agreement documentation at the earliest opportunity so you have a complete and clear picture, with no surprises
On an ongoing basis we can then:
- At your discretion, hold free monthly meetings to discuss how things are going
- Make project recommendations or provide consulting if requested
- Make sensible recommendations for fixed cost maintenance works.
We make evaluating, retaining and using us a simple and clear process. Should you decide that we are right for you and want no fuss on-tap support you can start using us right away.
Seamless change over
Transitioning from either an internal resource or an exisiting IT supplier can be a daunting prospect. You want it all to go smoothly, but what if some parties aren't co-operative, or if part of the motivation to improve your IT service with us is due to having a haphazard and undocumented setup which may not be firing on all cylinders?
We have extensive experience with taking over in all sorts of circumstances, and always handle any given situation with professionalism and courtesy. And, if all else fails, in most instances we can, using any available documentation and our own forensic audit, duplicate your existing setup "in-place" making any agreed improvements along the way, where appropriate, with the minimum of disruption.
One-off projects or ongoing relationship
You can use us for a one-off project in any of our areas of expertise, supplementing any existing capacity you already have, or retain us for the long term and build a strong relationship where we become as much a part of your team and day-to-day operations as you require.