Who are EC2 IT?
Based in the heart of the City of London we are a team of motivated, well-trained and committed IT professionals.
We have a philosophy of hiring the best people, and then continually developing and challenging them to grow technically and personally into well-rounded, multi-skilled and happy 'IT Warriors'. This is the secret of our productivity, competitive edge and a well-contented client base - really, really good people.
We are a privately owned company with no debt and no external shareholders. We formed in 2006 to service the needs of a growing group of companies and quickly realised that the high quality and cost effective service we provided was unique for SMEs in the IT support industry, and we now work with a very wide cross section of organisations.
- a provider of high quality IT services to SME's primarily in the City of London
- clear, cost effective and professional in how we provide services
- helping businesses get the most from IT
- enabling businesses to understand and control their investment
- building long-standing relationships with our clients
- a good employer, providing development and a good working environment
- growing at a sensible pace, always remaining competitive
- working to best practices
- enjoying what we do.
Our clients include companies from a broad range of industries and we work happily with a very broad cross section of people. We work with companies both large and small from any sector - the architectural, software, consulting, financial services and engineering sectors to printing, creative and media organisations, fashion houses and property development industries, ranging in size from a handful of people up to hundreds of staff.
We also support project offices, setting up and then decommissioning temporary satellite infrastructures that can support one lone worker for a week, or a full office for several years.
We support these organisations to a high standard while making dealing with IT a stress-free experience. Our aim is to maintain a high level of service and user satisfaction while keeping IT costs sensible.